Director of Sales
Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
The Director/Senior Director of Sales is the face of Torfac. You drive profitable and sustainable business growth in the industry. You understand Torfac's long-term account strategy that is measurable and tracks the success and growth of client portfolio. You understand and believe in the Torfac value proposition.
You bring creativity, unparallel energy and resourcefulness. Self-driven, forward-thinking, analytical, and strategic.
While communicating with the clients daily, you will be solely responsible for prospecting, bringing in new clients, and working closely with existing clients. We are focused on delighting our customers, which should reflect in everything you do. Their day can move from a sales meeting in the morning to problem-solving a project in the afternoon, wrapping up the day with a client dinner.
Key Responsibilities Area:
- Business development efforts to open up new business opportunities with consistent revenue growth.
- Client service and business building with a background in strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving.
- Work closely with Sales and operational leadership teams to ensure account strategy is aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Prospecting and proactive outreach with calls and other engagement with decision makers and influencers
- Continuously gather competitive intelligence to inform the management of challenges and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Create and update sales dashboard.
Skill Required for the opening:
- Market research industry experience is an essential requirement.
- 5+years of experience in Business Development, selling in MR domain, generating sales with research clients, corporate institutions, and Some level of accounts.
- Consultative sales approach to overcome client objections.
- Open to travelling when required.
- Sales experience in the online sample market, a proven track record of exceeding quotas or goals, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- An ideal candidate would have a bachelor's degree or higher- Strong communication skills to interact with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Effectively manage and close inbound /outbound leads and maintain a healthy conversion rate.
- A competitive salary package, which is at par with industry benchmarking.
- Additional monthly sales commission
Gurugram -India, Hybrid model
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Market Research
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.