Senior Business Analyst
Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
Senior Business analysis experience in information technology with key emphasis on client, SDLC Methodologies accomplished in determining most optimal practices achieving all objectives and ensuring smooth project operations. Must have both technical and business knowledge.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT/Computer OR Certified Professional.
· 5 - 7 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong client interaction and documentation skills
· Experience in software development lifecycle (analysis, development, testing, and documentation.
· Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
· Adaptable to a business environment with fast changing requirements and priorities.
· Excellent analytical & Problem-solving skills with a self-learning attitude.
· Gathering requirements, finalizing acceptance criteria and do scoping for new and ongoing Projects.
· Formulate requirements in the form of User Stories with clearly defined objective.
· Ability to convert Technical and business requirements into Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and created business process models from the requirement specifications.
· Work with stakeholders and technical team members to analyse and document business processes and projects.
· Perform analysis and enrich the requirements using wireframing, brainstorming, whiteboarding, etc.
· Perform Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Prepare and communicate release notes for each release.
· Perform a sanity check on the application before the Demo Client Engagement, act as product owner.
· Overseeing the implementation of technical business projects and solutions.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
· Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of management.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Capacity to work closely with the development team and speak "their language".
· Delivery Management.
· Basic Knowledge of SQL (Good to have).
5 - 7 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.