Sr. Account Manager
Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
The role of Sr. Account Manager is absolutely crucial to the execution of online data collection projects & client management at Torfac and are responsible for our success. The individual will be in charge of managing a company's relationships with its clients. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. Account managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
Tasks may involve project management (Online Market Research), strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- Handling complex online MR projects with our top clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested services in a timely fashion
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Managing client escalations
- Managing and Mentoring new joinees.
- Thorough understanding of people and project management skills.
- Setting up the project in our system according to the specifications shared by the client
- Achieve the numbers committed to the client within the scheduled timelines
- Tracking the live projects and taking necessary steps to maintain the health of the project
- Regular follow ups with clients for updates, closure or billing
- Ensure proper and complete billing of projects
- Exhibit consistent performance with quality in place
- Autonomous project management (Online MR) skills
- Client communication skills
- Mentoring and Training ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, some with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Gmail, MS Outlook, Excel, Word; strong internet knowledge.
- Good knowledge of onine market research industry.
2+ Years in Online Market Research Industry
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.