Director/Senior Director of Sales
Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
The Director/Senior Director of Sales is the face of Torfac. You drive profitable and sustainable business growth in the industry. You understand Torfac's long-term account strategy that is measurable and tracks the success and growth of client portfolio. You understand and believe in the Torfac value proposition.
You bring creativity, unparallel energy and resourcefulness. Self-driven, forward-thinking, analytical, and strategic.
While communicating with the clients daily, you will be solely responsible for prospecting, bringing in new clients, and working closely with existing clients. We are focused on delighting our customers, which should reflect in everything you do. Their day can move from a sales meeting in the morning to problem-solving a project in the afternoon, wrapping up the day with a client dinner.
- Excel in what Torfac offers, its products, services, pricing, and apply these effectively to satisfy client project requirements.
- Our customers are market research firms that require high levels of customer service, including problem-solving, proactive communication, successful internal resource management and effective solution offerings.
- Business development efforts to open up new business opportunities with consistent revenue growth.
- Client service and business building with a background in strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Work closely with Sales and operational leadership teams to ensure account strategy is aligned with company goals and objectives
- Prospecting and proactive outreach with calls and other engagement with decision makers and influencers
- Continuously gather competitive intelligence to inform the management of challenges and opportunities in the marketplace
- Create and update sales dashboard
Who we are looking for:
- Market research industry experience is an essential requirement
- 5+years of experience in account management, inside sales, selling in MR domain, generating sales with research clients, corporate institutions, and or experience in Enterprise sales.
- Consultative sales approach to overcome client objections
- Open to travelling when required.
- Sales experience in the online sample market, a proven track record of exceeding quotas or goals, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- An ideal candidate would have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Strong communication skills to interact with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Effectively manage and close inbound leads and maintain a healthy conversion rate
- Language fluency in
- English (All regions)
- French/German (European opening)
- Chinese /Japanese (APAC)
- US, Canada
- Europe (UK, Germany)
- APAC (Australia, Singapore, India)
- A competitive salary package, which is at par with industry benchmarking
- Additional monthly sales commission.
Why Work for Torfac?
- We offer you as much flexibility as possible to succeed.
- Under the guidance of a highly experienced leadership team, there is ample room for learning, career advancement and growth.
- Our team is full of creative and unique people who like coming to work every day. So come and start a long successful career with Torfac, we like to promote from within the organization.
- You will be part of a young, fast-growing business that services the market research industry. We will provide training and personnel development in addition to all the resources needed for you to be successful. A great opportunity to grow with an industry leader, people that work here want to make a difference and, above all else, win. Are you one of them? The staff at Torfac strives for perfection every day; our promise to our clients is to simplify their day while delivering high-quality results
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the desired skillset that Torfac is looking for, send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.