Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT/Computer OR Certified Professional.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver (Good to have) .
- Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
- Adaptable to a business environment with fast changing requirements and priorities.
- Excellent analytical & Problem-solving skills with a self-learning attitude.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyse bugs and errors found during tests
- Create, publish, and maintain detailed test plans for upcoming and ongoing development projects.
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.