Key Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Transfer Pricing and arm's length principle.
- Supporting in developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
- Create and manage finance budget and forecasting process.
- Managing all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results. Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and as needed.
- Overseeing finance and accounting team in day-to-day operations including invoicing, AR, AP, payroll processing and timely reconciliations.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Monitor Cashflow and necessary forecasting.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company's financial information.
Scope of responsibilities
- Develop financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting support, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Manage Investment portfolio and explore investment opportunities.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Work with external Auditors teams and consultants for compliances, filings (TDS, GST etc.), and other regulatory matters.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage and comply with reporting requirements and tax filings Identifying and managing business risks and insurance requirements.
- Managing relationships with auditors, consultants, and bankers.
- Support in accounting and compliances of other affiliated / group companies.
- Chartered Accountant with 7+ years of experience.
- Proven experience as Senior Finance and Accounting role.
- Strong organizational, time-management skills, analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as an independent contributor and as part of a team.
- Go Getter - Needs to be Passionate and Proactive.
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.