Torfac signifies growth for every individual part of our team. We are a global organization with a vision of providing best in class service by harnessing synergies derived from combining cutting edge technology and human intelligence. The success of every organization depends on the team, and we are proud to say that, here at Torfac, we have some exceptionally talented individuals whose growth has been fantastic to watch. Torfac is constantly growing in numbers; today, we have built a highly client-centric business connected with deep-rooted foundational values, integrity, honesty, client first, and respect.
Torfac is one of the world's leading providers of market research services, panel, and data collection. We are proud to be known as provider of quality, reliable data. We have built innovative solutions to conduct end to end market research projects. We proudly serve over 800 clients including but not limited to, marketing agencies, universities, market researchers, media and advertising agencies, healthcare and consulting firms across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Come be a part of this young and enthusiastic organization!
For more information, go to https://www.torfac.com.
WiseWorks is a digital sampling and market research technology firm. We are experts in best practices, global standards, online traffic, blending/filtering various channels, and proprietary sampling techniques. We provide clients with highly engaged, active and targeted sample for all their online market research and survey needs. WiseWorks enables access to a wide target audience. No matter how peculiar survey sample requirements are, we are sure to find a match. Partnering with some of the biggest online databases as well as collaborating with specialized industry or region level publishers to gain access to a wide interest range of members.
Following are some job responsibilities for the role of Executive Assistant:
- Support the CEO & COO
- Organize and prioritize calendar management of the CEO & COO when needed
- Organize group meetings of the Senior Leadership Team and corporate partner meetings where CEO is required
- Schedule meetings
- Track and manage the CEOs expenses
- Support and track CEO deliverables from the direct reports
- Always flexible to work outside of regular business hours to meet stakeholder needs as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date contact lists and ensure distribution to key stakeholders
- Support preparation of meeting packages, record and produce high-quality minutes and deploy and track action items
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international and create trip itineraries)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail for the office
- Support set up of key organizational tools such as vacation calendar and access to SharePoint folders
- Support onboarding of new employees relating to scheduling of key meetings
- College diploma or combined administrative equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in providing senior-level administrative support
- Experience with Health/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize competing priorities efficiently
- Have excellent follow through skills Capable of working alone in the office or remotely without distraction
- Location: 3080 Yonge Street, Suite 6060, Toronto ON M4N-3N1, Canada
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000/year
Minimum 2 Years
No of Positions:
Apply for a position
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.